Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Getting Ready for the Eyecon Twilight Convention in Florida

Its been a long time since I've set up Taken By Twilight's Blog. I am going to try and update more often.

I'm so excited to be a vendor at the
Eyecon Twilight Convention in Florida. I have been working very hard. This will be my first convention out of state. I have only done 2 other conventions, the Flashback Weekend's Twilight Convention and the Fangoria Horror Convention. Both here in Chicago. Everyone is a huge learning experience.

I've been struggling with how much inventory to bring and how to transport my jewelry and display items. I have been working on changing my display to something more compact that will fit in a suitcase. With such stringent check-in restrictions, I'll have to weigh my bags prior to going to the airport.

I have been working on making mostly
Twilight Saga necklaces and pins. I am going to try and get the Twilight Saga inventory out of the way to work on some of the newer inventory I plan on debuting at this show. I'll update more on the new collections and the new handbag line I plan on offering.

I can't believe that there is only 17 days until the convention. I have so much to do so little time. Ticll, tock, tick, tock!

No comments:

Post a Comment